22 February 2017

Η Ταμπακιέρα-Μίμης Τραϊφόρος&Γιώργος Γιαννακόπουλος-Σύνθεση:Ριτσιάρδης Ιωσήφ-1950 (2 εκτελέσεις)Lyrics-Eng

Δεν είναι που πλαντάζεις με ένα χωρισμό έχεις και αυτά τα @μένα τα "αναμνηστικά".Τα κοιτάς και νά ο ρημάδης ο κόμπος στο λαιμό και αυτό το αυθόρμητο βούρκωμα.Πρέπει να απαγορευτούν τα δώρα μεταξύ ερωρευμένων ή να μπεί φορολογία στα ερωτικά δώρα για να το σκέπτονται διπλά πριν τα "χαρίσουν" οι εμπλεκόμενοι στην αισθηματική ιστορία...



    Τσιτσάνης - Νίνου




Βίκυ Μοσχολιού (πολύ "αισθαντική" εκτέλεση.

Lyrics  in English from "Lyricstranslate"


The cigarette case

Why did you give me that cigarette case
since your thoughts of me were devious
And since you want to leave me at the end
why did you give me that cigarette case?
I shouldn't have taken your cigarette case
because I look at it and I'm in deeply melancholia
I even think of quitting smoking
in order to get you out of my thoughts for a moment.
You never let me live a happy day
and you fancy tyrannize me all the time
And maybe you gave me that cigarette case
so that also smoking become a nightmare for me.




No comments: